2017-10-12

The Femdom Hunt VII

Another reminder that, starting tomorrow, it's The Femdom Hunt VII.


As with every other hunt before it, you'll find a great mixture of shops and actual Femdom-based locations that can be found all over the grid. Each one will have gifts to find.

Both Z&A and Raven Park are taking part (considering we run the hunt, that's not really much of a shocker is it?). I've made three gifts that I'm really rather proud of (there'll be two from Z&A and one from Raven Park), one of which I'm very excited about as it's something I've being meaning to make for quite some time and the hunt finally gave me a reason to get scripting.

So... don't forget, starting tomorrow (October 13th) you get two weeks to collect lots of fun gifts.

PS: And don't forget there's a hunt opening weekend dance happening on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment